Saturday, March 16, 2013

Papal Elections? Ed Calkins is too Late!

While I can only assume the Steward of Tara acted with the best of intentions, it appears any opinion the IVA (Irish Vampires Association) offered has been disregarded. Read further:


Dear MOMI (Mistress of My Immortality)

With great regret I must withdraw my offer of making you the next Pope, as I have found the limit of my power. You being a woman of a different faith would not have deterred me, but the IVA has already decided the next Pope will be of African descent. Unless you have some claim of such, I'm afriad I've been :::gasp::: overruled.
 
Yours ruthlessly,
 
Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara
 
 
 
O Steward,
I can claim anything descent you wish. You wrote my genealogy. Can't you alter it?
 
MOMI
 
 
 
 
Dear MOMI:
 
Indeed, I am already altering it. You have not expressed willingness to become Pope, however. I need your answer quickly. Papal elections are not as easy to alter as one might think.
 
Yours ruthlessly,
 
Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara

No comments: