Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blue Screen of Death Postpones "Bryony" Review

I'm delaying posting my impressions of Bryony until tomorrow, thanks to my desk top.

Cats fed and first cup of coffee in hand, I signed online to read mail and post my Bible verse on Facebook. Instead, AVG greeted me with thirty viruses it had caught. Happy Hump Day, me! (NOT!)

After Christopher removed those pesky buggers and dubbed my desk top good to go, the darn thing froze. I restarted it...sat face to face with the blue screen of death.

GASP!

Fortunately for me, Christopher owns a computer repair business (www.channahonpcrepair.com), so he's working on fixing it. In the meantime, my laptop and I have become reacquainted while I feverishly try to catch up on lost work time today (didn't quite get there).

Sooooo, I'll share my thoughts in about twelve hours or so, when my brain has the capacity for intelligent-sounding composition.

'Night!

 

No comments: