Thursday, March 14, 2013

On Hold

Although some components of the BryonySeries are in limbo at the moment, rest assured they won't stay there.

A series of delays have pushed back some marketing and scheduling of events, but we are working hard at resolving all of them. Coming up soon: a BryonySeries book signing hosted by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Will and Grundy Counties.

Our cookbook, Memories in the Kitchen: Bites and Nibbles from "Bryony," is a fundraiser for the organization that matches adult mentors with children from single parent families. Stay tuned.

Remember how I've mentioned the challenges my family is battling? Unfortunately, we have plenty of company. Other members of the BryonySeries team are experiencing more than their fair share, too, which has pushed back the release of the official editon of Visage and its trailer. If all goes well, we hope to present both of them in the next couple of months (crossing and double crossing fingers).

In the meantime, I'm working on preparing the manuscript of Staked! for my editors and plan to spend the majority of the time this weekend (St. Patrick's Day should provide plenty of inspiration, hint! hint!) working on it.

I'll be alternating working on my novel with reading a new manuscript from Thomas Meisinger. So far, anything Meisinger has produced has highly entertained me, so I can't wait to dig in. and yes, we are still looking at an early December release date for Staked!

Now if I can just keep Faith from stealing my stuffed mouse and leprachaun....







 

No comments: