Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sarah Stegall Saves the Day!

While it’s frustrating and demoralizing to walk through a crisis, I’m in awe of how (oh, it’s such a cliché, but so true) such times can bring out good things. I’ve especially seen it with the blogs Sarah Stegall has (and is) posting in my absence.

Writing is my occupation AND hobby, but it is not the way Sarah would choose to spend her free or working time. So, I was nothing short of amazed when she picked up my slack with very well-written, informative, and interesting posts, all of which echo the themes in Bryony.

If you haven’t read any of them yet, here are a few of her selections: My DNA Told Me To Like It, Monsters, Witch Cats, Ghosts,…….Vampires? Only a Dream? The Almost Vampire Expert, Cardiac Arrest, Hijacked, and Coffee Anyone?

Sarah has an easy, conversational type of writing-style that makes me feel she is sitting across from me chatting away. Read and see if you agree.

Denise M. Baran-Unland
http://www.bryonyseries.com/

No comments: