Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hijacked!

Denise M. Baran-Unland is currently having some tests run. While she is out of commission, I'll be hijacking her blog and doing my best to keep it running smoothly. This is proving rather difficult already. Some people sit down and their minds are a whirl of information that needs to be put on paper. However, I usually have a lot to say, not write. Of course, I am not the professional writer either.



Since the time I knew about the novel, Bryony, which hasn't been long at all, I've immersed myself in Denise's project. I've read the manuscript, played administrator to the Facebook page, created the website, tagged some blogs, and yet, I still can't tell you too much more than what I knew 6 months ago. I find myself having inner battles when I confront the Bryony Facebook Page, never knowing what information I'm privy to share. For me, I want to share it all! I don't want to post tidbits and links, I want the book, displayed in all its glory, as a profile picture! I want discussions and fans to analyze the characters so creatively thought up!



I'm beginning to realize how much patience I really don't have. Rest assured I won't divulge any secrets until I'm allowed. Until release I will keep my lips sealed and my fingers busy in the hopes of entertainment for you. Until tomorrow, Sarah C Stegall

No comments: