Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Late!

So this morning, I kept hitting "snooze" on my alarm clock over and over and over and over because it was part of the fabric of the dream and seemed like the right thing to do.

Because dreams make sense while we're dreaming them, right?

By the time my mind woke up enough to figure it out - well, you can just imagine the mental snap-to of my mind.

Then I ruined the first cup of coffee by not realizing the Keurig had an inch of water left, making me more late. 

Now I did try to fix it.

I added an inch of water, nope! A little more water, nope! A little more water...

I dumped the coffee and started again.

Now, I can't dump the first part of the morning and give it a more timely restart. But that doesn't mean the day is ruined.

And I do feel rested. So there's that.

But it means the blog I really wanted to write this morning isn't getting written.

I really wanted to write something clever to entice readers into the final day of the BryonySeries back-to-school book sale.

But I'm out of time for a creative marketing spin. And, quite frankly. I've barely drunk any coffee to help fuel slogans and such.

So I'll be simple and straightforward.

I've been running a BryonySeries back-to-school sale that ends Aug. 31 (today).

Basically, buy one BryonySeries book off the BryonySeries website and get a second at equal or less cost free.

Details are on this blog post.

But don't be late! Sale does end today.

Hey! - Look how deftly I worked my sales pitch back into my oversleeping this morning.

Maybe hitting snooze tens of times paid off (wink, while looking at the clock in panic).





No comments: