Saturday, August 6, 2022

Ed and Nancy Calkins at Willow Fest

If you're in the general area and have some time next weekend, stop out at Willow Fest to see Ed and Nancy Calkins.

Nancy is an accomplished artist, a retired art teacher, and will be selling some of her gorgeous art (she created the cover for Call of the Siren) 

Ed, of course, has written two books for the BryonySeries, in addition to being fictionalized as the Steward of Tara in the "drop of blood" trilogy.

He will also have for sale (at his insistence, not mine), copies of all the other books in the BryonySeries.

I will (hopefully) be out of town trying to visit my father, whom I haven't seen except on video since 2019. He developed Alzheimer's during COVID and went into a nursing home in December, so I feel a sense of urgency is going.

But, disappointingly, I am missing the event. But I'm hoping you can make it on either Saturday on Sunday.

Even if you don't buy a book, you'll want a copy of Ed's new business card, a raelly fun collaborative project.

But that's another post for another day.






No comments: