Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Sad Saga Continues

Today, much more accepting of the writing marathon on which I must embark, I settled down at said rebellious computer in my attic office and proceeded to patiently reorganize, rewrite, re-edit, and re-format the work from the previous few days.

Moreoever, I threw myself into the projects while assuming the most gratitude stance I could muster, gratitude for the fact I had planned some time off (since I now needed it more than ever), for a near-genius, tech-savvy son, and for a healed computer.

I was far from the proverbial light at the end of tunnel, but I had made a beginning, and continued in that fashion until....the computer once again refused to save my work.

So it was downstairs to the laptop, while Christopher decided to re-install Word. For now, the problem appears to be resolved, but it's early.

In the meantime, please pray (think good thoughts, sacrifice a goat) that the computer does its job without further tantrums, that I get all my work done, and that somewhere before the four-day holiday ends and the work week begins anew (Perhaps as a reward for such good behavior?) Before the Blood and I will spend some quality time together.

No comments: