Saturday, November 3, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 Day #3

Despite an extremely busy day--I spent seven hours at a craft fair at Silver Cross Hospital in Joliet, Illinois, not to mention the setting up and breaking down as well as the packing and unpacking, some newspaper work, and additional touching-up needed for Visage's book designer--I managed to spend some time on Before the Blood.

I rock!

Now to be fair, I had a pretty good working outline of this chapter from last year, better than I thought. So today I refined that chapter, double-checking that I wanted all of that information in chapter two, instead of moving some of it to chapter three. I tightened, reorganized, and moved a few things around.

Oh yes, I also added to my homework list, a much more modest compilation than the previous couple of chapters.

Today's results:

Chapter Two: Three homework assignments. Word count is 1446.

No comments: