Monday, November 26, 2012

Blech (and more)

That's me all over today.

Computer issues: resolved

Cell phone issues: resolved

Work from corrupted files restored: Nope, still behind, but I'm keeping pace.

Rebekah's wisdom teeth: nearly healed; the dentist is impressed.

Power walk: restored, as of today.

On the negative side of the bar, I've got Timothy's cold, and I'm really dragging. I'm thinking of calling it an early night.

However, the plus side of life is definitely winning. I have a Bryony booking to announce (when the world is less bleary, and I can communicate the details correctly), AND I have a Visage secret to share.

Unless the sky falls in, or circumstances otherwise prohibit freely speaking, I plan to divulge all on Wednesday.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

No comments: