Saturday, November 10, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 Day #10

I dutifully played around with Before the Blood today before heading over to the Book Mouse in Ottawa for a signing, and that was the last opportunity I had to look at it today.

Tomorrow will be even sketchier as I am working a vendor fair all day and then going up to Chicago for a film festival (www.spookshow.com). Dragon Alexander, creator of the book trailer for Visage, of Blackwood X Productions is showing two of his films. One is a ghost story, and the other is the first of a zombie series. My oldest son Christopher has a part in the zombie flick, so I can't wait to see it.

Ahem. Back to the novel.

Anyway, lest I shirk my committment to National Novel Writing Month(s), I will be bringing my notes AND a notebook to all events so I can jot details to scenes during down times. Also, since I'm not the driver, I can get some work done to and from Chicago, too.

Isn't that why cell phones have flashlights?

Before the Blood Chapter 8: two homework assignments. Word Count: 846

 

No comments: