BryonySeries will be part of the Joliet Public Library's FAME (Fandom, Arts, and Music Expo) this Saturday - and I am super thrilled.
You can see Rebekah and I in the far left corner of this photo as proof we were there in 2025!
I don't know yet where my table will be set up or if I'll be participating in anything other than the table this year (last year, Cindy, Rebekah, and I did two, three-part readings,,,
...and I moderated a comic book panel of three talented and delightful comic book artists - Bret Juliano of Dust Bunny Mafia, Rafael Nieves, aka Unca Raffy, and Ashley Esper of Skulls & Sketches - who talked more about each other than they did themselves.
I'll know more about the lineup and expectations later this week.
The free, family-friendly mini-convention will feature
nearly 50 Chicagoland artists, along with cosplay content, cosplay karaoke,
artist panels, charactermeet-and-greets, games, contests and other pop culture
fun.
And FAME will also feature some fun, exclusive-to-the-FAME event suprises at the BryonySeries table.
FAME will take place 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at downtown branch, 150 N. Ottawa St. in Joliet.
Parking is available in the Ottawa Street parking deck.
Registration for the event is not required.
For more information, call the library's digital media studio at 815-846-3116 or vist jolietlibrary.org.
Hope to see you there!





No comments:
Post a Comment