Monday, September 12, 2022

Less about Me, More About You

So while I was gone for a few days, I did indeed take a blog and social media break in terms of regular postings for BryonySeries.

But I did not, in fact, completely break from social media.

I love the socialness of social media.

I love the ease of sharing pertinent or fun information, I love the ease of making connections.

Social media lets me start the day with inspiration and cheer.

It provides a way to share the stories I wrote for The Herald-News.

It also provides a way to connect with - and share related content for - anyone who discovers the BryonySeries.

But my time is often limited for random scrolling and commenting.

Over these past few days, I had random bits of time where I could do just that.

I really enjoyed it.

Instead of the information purveyor, I was the information receiver.

So while sometimes people like my posts for the above reasons why I share them, sometimes people simply want to be heard.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be part of the listening, too.






No comments: