Tuesday, March 19, 2019

More Productive Than I Thought

Saturday was so restful, I didn't realize how much creative work I accomplished until I reviewed my weekend list and checked off the boxes.

The third installment of Before the Blood is copyedited and ready for reformatting.

A special "cheetah" anthology for WriteOn Joliet is also ready for reformatting and upload.

A very short story called The Witches Spell is in the hands of my WriteOn Joliet collaborator, who liked it and is taking the concept from there.

Three to five-minute selection for WriteOn Joliet's next open mic on April 1 is selected.

A brand new Bertrand book (Bertrand Spends the Night) is uploaded, ordered, and (fingers crossed) available for purchase on Saturday.

Timothy is still reading Cornell Dyer and the Eerie Lake. But then, he did frame all that artwork. ;)

I'll expound on the cheetah anthology and the collaborative project for another post, closer to May, which is when WriteOnJoliet will host a special event.

I also walked nearly 20 miles between Saturday and Sunday. :)

But it felt good to start Monday mentally recharged.








No comments: