Monday, March 25, 2019

Short on Sleep, Long on Love?

Last night I pulled long night to make sure one of my adult sons, who is sick and had to pull a long shift yesterday and then drive forty-five minutes home at midnight, got home safely.

Both of us have an early rising today, me to work, and him in a day-long refresher class to renew a certification. So we were a couple of sleepy kindred spirits.

I did get some work done, so it wasn't a total waste.

And the house is clean, the third installation of Before the Blood is ready for Rebekah to give it a look-over and reupload, and I have (finally) have new shoes. This may sound silly, but Timothy threw my old gym shoes away at the store they were so bad, and I've worn a broken pair of flats for the last year. Don't ask.

The irony as I struggled to stay awake is that the caffeine kicked in by the time he made it home.

Yeah.

Tomorrow: an update on last Saturday's event.

Happy Monday, readers, writers, and vampire fans! :)


Photo by Timothy Baran

No comments: