Monday, September 9, 2013

So an "Oliver!" Recap Will Have to Wait a Day, so Instead....

I'll update you on my writing progress/theoretical plans.

I'm hoping to finish my first Cornell Dyer book this week and shoot the photos for it and Bertrand this weekend.

That's because Friday Fiction Night is going to be Friday Moving Denise's Office to a New Location and then Putting it Back Together Night, so fiction will be a wash. The all-nighter, however, will probably remain, goodie! (said with a hint of sarcasm).

The goal is to have both books available by the October 12th library fair. Time's definitely a'tickin.' I'm sooo glad I loooove to write! :)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a prologue to finish and another crisis to address. Tomorrow night: Oliver! for sure (I hope).

 

No comments: