Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So an "Oliver!" Recap Will Have to Wait Yet ANOTHER Day

At least until I get a chance to upload photos. Crazier week than normal as we'll be out of the house on Friday. So Thursday night is the last night working in my beloved attic office with the cool creaking and swinging wood door. The next Friday Fiction Night will be held...not there.

Will my muse forsake me? (sniff).

On the other hand, (said more stoically), I am right on schedule, work-wise and fiction-wise. Woefully behind in responding to and filing emails, but one can't have everything.

Still planning two new books for the author fair, still planning to shoot photos this weekend, despite the fact that I am now covering an event on Saturday afternoon.

However, now that I'm gazing about my office, the one with stuff everywhere that will ALL be packed up and moved across town...HELP!!!!!!!

What was I thinking???

No comments: