Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Sue's Diner: Ricotta Cheesecake

This week's recipe for is for a ricotta cheesecake, which Rebekah prepared for my sixty-first birthday.

I've loved cheesecake since I was very young, and this version by Rebekah is my absolute favorite cheesecake in the world.

If you've never tried cheesecake made with ricotta, here's your chance to make it at home. It's less sweet and sweet, dryer and more firm, yet still very rich and with (I think) a more satisfying texture and taste.

Try this recipe on the Sue's Diner page on the BryonySeries website. 

But try the recipe this week. It will be gone some time next week. A new recipe will take it's place. 

As proof that this was indeed my birthday "cake," please see the photo below it with my "61" candles.





By the way, Sue's Diner is only real in the BryonySeries world. But didn't Timothy do a great job making the page look like a real menu at a vintage diner?

Here is the full diner page: bryonyseries.com/sue-s-diner. You can't really order, of course (wouldn't it be great if you could?).

For more BryonySeries recipes, check out our three cookbooks at our BryonySeries bryonyseries.com/general-store.

No comments: