Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Do Three Good Things At Once

Anyone who has accompanied me on any part of my writing journey knows that, when it comes to book marketing and sales, I'm rather soft in my approach.

That's going to change a bit over the next few weeks. And then I'll return to soft.

I'm running a special BryonySeries holiday book sale in conjunction with The Book Market in Crest Hill. I wrote why I created this special sale yesterday.

But by participating, you will do three good things at once.

1) You will have an opportunity to try out a piece of my fiction by purchasing a book.

2) You will help out an independently owned and operated bookstore during this COVID pandemic.

3) If you give away my book, or if you give away the store credit you earn with the purchase, you will also promote the cause of literacy.


Thank you for considering a purchase and for reading this blog.



Photo by Timothy Baran



No comments: