Saturday, January 12, 2019

Take a Breath

So trying to be a team player on the home front today, I shelved some work for "later" and caught up (somewhat) with stuff around the house that needed to be done.

Among all that, I helped a writing comrade with a project.

Knowing I  have a few hours ahead of me and others will want the shower, too, I decided to be proactive and claim privileges before anyone else wanted them, too.

I returned to a changed screen.

Did it go through an update? Power surge? Random electronic goofiness I don't understand?

No matter. I lost nearly half an hour and had to bother Timothy to help figure it out. 

"Sometimes I had computers," he said.

Me, too.

Anyway, everything is back up. And I am back to work.

I'm sure everything will get done.

Although maybe not on my schedule.

In fact, probably not on my schedule.

But is that bad?


Illustration by Christopher Gleason for "Staked!" Follow him at www.artworkbytopher.com





No comments: