Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Snips and Scraps

Accompanying my son to court this morning. Please think some warm thoughts as we walk a few blocks after parking (because the parking lot will probably be full) and that the lines to the door move quickly.

Last weekend, after racing against the clock to include as many events as possible into calendars for The Herald-News, I now find myself writing cancellation notices to post online.

About a third of the way proofing Before the Blood, installment no. two.

Just realized last night I'll need ten years (at least) to write all the books suggestions Timothy has for The Adventure of Cornell Dyer series. Maybe I should learn to write faster?

Speaking of Timothy, no recipe on Sue's Diner yet, but he has the information.

A plot for a read-aloud Bertrand the Mouse book using common sight words is VERY slow in coming.

Did I mention it's cold outside?



By Sarah Stegall in 2010 with cell phone from the day.

No comments: