Monday, June 4, 2018

TurnAbout Tour: Holly Coop

What is a TurnAbout Tour?

Well, it's something I made up, as my "thank you" to the writers who graciously and generously hosted the BryonySeries on their blogs last month.

During the Mondays and Tuesdays in June, I'm sharing links to three pieces I especially liked by these writers, giving them additional exposure without them have to write additional pieces. So pack your bags, because the virtual road trip continues for another month!

First up: Holly Coop.

According to her website, Holly Coop resides in the Midwest with her family. She is an author of three books and an artist. She enjoys writing spiritual and inspirational poetry and motivational quotes.  

Her book titles are Heart Strings - Forever Wanderer, A Cup of Inspiration to Go Please - My Heart Runneth Over, and Locks of Love - a Book of Encouragement.

For more information about Holly and to purchase her books, visit hollycoopbooks.com.

Now for three sample poems I particularly enjoyed.

The first one, I Sit in the Garden, takes me into an eternal spiritual dimension, the place where God never changes, and His relationship with me never changes, and my ultimate relationship with me never changes, even as I change.

The second, In Silence I Hear, touches on the essence of prayer and beautifully expresses it.

The third, Broken Records, places responsibility for healing on the individual. It's a poem of empowerment, not of victimization.

I pray one of these speaks to you today. Enjoy!


I Sit in the Garden

http://writerbeeme.blogspot.com/2015/04/i-sit-in-garden.html


In Silence I Hear

http://writerbeeme.blogspot.com/2015/01/in-silencei-hear.html


Broken Records

http://writerbeeme.blogspot.com/2014/09/broken-records.html



No comments: