Monday, August 6, 2012

Ooops!

One week past its two-year anniversary, the BryonySeries blog finally did something it hadn't done yet:Its author missed a day in posting.

Yesterday was a crazy, crazy day. A restless night of sleep, followed by way too many obligations on a Sunday, then coming home to spotty power outages (which also means no well and septic) in a full household made for some rapid scrambling.

It was late at night before normalcy was (somewhat) restored (for it is never truly "normal" here), and by then, I had completely forgotten it. I shut the windows, turned the A/C back on, and fell asleep within in minutes.

Not until this morning did I discover my gaffe, and so posted the piano selection intended for yesterday. And guess what? The sky didn't fall; my world didn't shatter.

I did, however, post twice today. Just because.

No comments: