Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara: "Misunderstandings and Cross-Mythologies"

So I sent the following link to Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara:

 http://www.zazzle.com/fatal_mistake_cartoon_magnet-147191978103653440

Many days passed before he replied. I was not concerned, as the universe's only official Irish vampire (Psst: Don't tell the IVA) is busy with many ruthless responsibilities. When the Steward finally broke his silence, he emailed the following:


Dear MOMI! (Mistress of my Immortality)

The misunderstandings and cross-mythologies has blurred my vision, stunned my equalliberium (like I was going to spell that correctly), and rendered me speechless.

Can it be that a joke about a Celtic cross is more effective then the cross itself? Perhaps I will comment further when my head clears.

Until then....


Yours ruthlessly.

Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara







 

No comments: