Thursday, May 2, 2024

Lovely Notecards from Barbara Eberhard

I've told my daughter that when I retire, I want to be like Lockport artist Barbara Eberhard.

Not only is Barbara a very talented photographer, artist, and storyteller in her own right, she supports just about every art-related event in the Will County area and beyond. Some day, I hope to immerse myself in local art events the way she does.

Barbara attends (and often brings a few friends) to WriteOn Joliet's annual anthology release party, a good many of WriteOn Joliet's mic nights, and nearly every book signing I myself have held.

Last year, Barbara even saw WriteOn Joliet's radio play TWICE

Twice, Barbara has invited me to tell a story at her monthly storytelling event at Nik & Ivy's in Lockport. (and I had to take the day off work to make sure I'd get there on time!)

On Saturday, Barbara came out to the Joliet Public Library's Local Author Fair, bought three Bertrand the Mouse books for a gift and then gifted me with a lovely set of her original notecards.

Maybe you could like some of your own. Her email is on the bookmark in the photo.

For more information about Barbara Eberhard. visit barbaraeberhard.com and storiesrus.fun.











No comments: