Monday, October 9, 2023

Stories R Us 2023: Come Join Us

When Barbara Eberhard re-started her monthly storytelling event last year, she invited me to be part of the October lineup of storytellers.

Barbara also said I could read one of my fiction stories, as opposed to telling a personal life experience. I agreed and a had a great time.

A few months ago, Barbara invited me to return in October and tell an actual story this time, adding that she's certain I have plenty of stories I could tell. Well, this is true.

And then this nice thing happened Saturday night at Panic at the Plaza.

Someone actually came up to the booth and asked if I was still telling a story on Oct. 18, that she was looking forward to it. That was definitely a sweet bit of encouragement.

Again, I won't be reading a story this time. I will be telling a true story from my life. And so will the other four storytellers that evening, including our hostess Barbara Eberhard.

I will also have BryonySeries books (and a nice giveaway with select purchases) for sale before and after the event.

Admission to the event is free. Please come join us.

For more information about the storytelling event, visit storiesrus.fun.

For more information about BryonySeries books, visit bryonyseries.com.




No comments: