Thursday, June 23, 2022

Beautiful Bookmarks from L. Ryan Storms

One day a 5amwritersclub Twitter friend, L. Ryan Storms, posted her beautiful bookmarks on Twitter - and I couldn't help "Ooohing" and "Ahhing" a bit.

So Storms offered to send some to me.

They arrived on a chaotic day (too many days are chaotic of late), and I set them aside with a "for later" pile.

I finally had a free day Tuesday, and I tackled that pile. And there they were, even more beautiful "in person."

For those who read fantasy (I'm looking at you Colleen H. Robbins and Duanne Walton), you might want to check out Storms' books at lryanstorms.com.

And for those who love gorgeous art, check out entertheglow.com.

I don't read a lot of fantasy, so I'm not certain I'll read the books.

But these booksmarks that I've popped into my books in my reading pile will remind me of Ryan's books out there in the book universe, just waiting to be discovered.

And the odds are that, one day, I'll most likely be intrigued...and who knows?




No comments: