Monday, April 18, 2022

Project Easter Hat

Happy Easter and a day for those who celebrated over the weekend.

Our family is Eastern Orthodox, so we ae entering Holy Week this week. And I have a fun post to share with you today.

Anyone who's followed this blog for some time knows I rarely post photos of myself, mostly because I want to post interesting content, and photos of me typically aren't very interesting.

Today is an exception.

Fun fact: I love hats. I also have a large collection of hats, most of which were gifts.

In 2017, I needed a new Easter hat for my favorite blue dress. The dress is as old as child number four (Timothy), making the dress thirty-one years old. So to extend the life of the dress, I usually only wear it a few times a year and always at Easter.

So while trying different hats, Rebekah started snapping photos, and I got into the mood with goofy expressions. We could only afford one hat at the time, so none of the ones in the photos came home with me, not because they weren't good hats but because they didn't go with the dress.

The first photo is of actual hats I currently own.

Happy Monday and keep smiling!





























No comments: