Monday, April 4, 2022

Bits and Pieces

It's been a topsy turvy couple of weeks with all sorts of things going sideways (weekend shift, out-of-town family in town, illness, life and death-type emergencies: you know, the "life" stuff we all have).

So here's a quick recap of things happening in the BryonySeries world. The above statement explains why we're delayed.

1) Sue's Diner: Yes, I know we haven't posted a new recipe in two weeks. And we do have one to post. I have the photo. Rebekah has the recipe. The two just need to meet. Maybe tomorrow, even. But the old one is still up, if you haven't checked it out yet.

2) Updated calendar of activities: That's on my list for next weekend. In the meantime, all the old activities are still up (ignore the banner; that's Timothy being efficient).

3) New Cornell Dyer books: We have two ready to go. Rebekah doesn't the final production and she's been swamped. And Timothy has a third idea ready. He and I just need our schedules to sync up to work on it. In the meantime, you still have plenty of titles to read.

4) Call of the Siren: This is the second book in the BryonySeries Limbo trilogy. All of it, I'm happy to say, is written and fairly edited. However, it needs quite a bit of work on some of the minor characters and some nuanced editing that I've (sort of) invented, a first for me. Still, I'm happy with the progress as this book challenged me quite a bit.

5) In-Person Events: We've discussed doing more of these this year.

And that's it! I hope each and every one of you reading this is having a fantastic start to your day. :)





No comments: