Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Sue's Diner: Chocolate Truffles

Like the chocolate chip cookies, this week's recipe is featured in none of the BryonySeries cookbooks, so you can only get it here.

Rebekah actually adapted it from a Nancy Drew cookbook I received as a gift when I was growing up. It was a recipe I always wanted to try, so when she was looking for some Easter candy recipes, I suggested it these chocolate truffles.

And they were, no lie, the best chocolate truffles I have ever eaten.

Try this recipe on the Sue's Diner page on the BryonySeries website.

But try it this week. It will be gone next week. A new recipe will take it's place. 

By the way, Sue's Diner is only real in the BryonySeries world. But didn't Timothy do a great job making the page look like a real menu at a vintage diner?


All proceeds benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Will and Grundy Counties at bbbswillgrundy.org.

Order the cookbook at bryonyseries.com.




No comments: