Wednesday, January 6, 2021

A Cat That Knows Her Bounds (and tests them anyway)

Because of my asthma, none of my cats are allowed near my pillows, and they know it.

Woodstock is Faith's comfort animal, and she drags him everywhere.

As I started to snap a photo of the evidence to show the kids...



...Faith rushed up with this photo bomb, 



and then hurried to remove the evidence.


I hope you're smiling - and that the smile continues the rest of today.


By the way (and you'd thought I'd forgotten), the BryonySeries Holiday Book Sale ends tomorrow.

For every $5 of books purchased, you will receive a $1 coupon to The Book Market in Crest Hill. If you live out of the area, consider buying anyway and donating your credits to a child in need to further the cause of literacy.

For details, visit bryonyseries.com/promotions.


1 comment:

Holly Coop Author said...

Love it. The photo bomb is great 🤣!