Thursday, March 10, 2011

Julie Drake vs. Julie Drake, Part 3

15) When did you marry David? “Real” Julie Drake: “April 18th 1998.” Bryony’s Julie Drake: “After we completed graduate school and set up our practices.” 16) Do you have children? “Real” Julie Drake: “I have two boys.” Bryony’s Julie Drake: “Are you nuts? I’m far too busy, and besides, after watching my friends’ parenting experiences. I’d rather skip the whole business, thank you very much. Life is too short to for all that drama.” 17) Where do you live? “Real” Julie Drake: “In a middle-class neighborhood in Illinois. I’m not poor, but I don’t live in a mansion.” Bryony’s Julie Drake: “In an upscale neighborhood in Washington State.” 18) Do you like traveling? “Real” Julie Drake: “We just bought a 34-foot travel trailer to go on camping trips. I’m not a millionaire, but it’s important to me to that my kids plays sports and have vacations. I want my kids to have wonderful memories growing up. We have gone to Alabama to the beach, Disney, camping trips, Macinac Island, Gaylord Mi., Door County (once). Bryony’s Julie Drake: “I absolutely love it. The world is so big, and there is so much to see. Why confine yourself to just one corner of it?” 19) What is your current job? “Real” Julie Drake: “I’m a purchasing agent for a second generation, family owned company. I’ve worked there for more than twenty-five years and everyone is within a few years of my age, more or less.” Bryony’s Julie Drake: “David and I are psychologists, in private practice.” 20) Are you open to paranormal experiences? “Real” Julie Drake: “Absolutely. I do believe there are people out there who are given psychic gifts. I’ve experienced it. I’ve witnessed it, and I’ve seen it. I’m not one to remember my dreams unless they have a message for me.” Bryony’s Julie Drake: “Very open. You never know what’s out there. Not everything can be experienced with just our five, basic senses.”

No comments: