Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A Gift of Earth and Water

Look at the beautiful set of coasters Rebekah made for my birthday!

Yes, they came in a kit.

But you will see the level of detail when you scroll through the individual photos.

Rebekah spent many, many, many, many tedious hours after work at her desk assembling these for me.

She did it because I eat and drink at my desk for most meals and use plenty of coasters.

And also because...

I like water and fish-themed decor.

Rebekah knew they'd make me smile.

Rebekah is cognizant of what people already like - and what they could like based on their interests.

Rebekah is one of the most loving and giving people that I know.

Because of her internal struggles, she sometimes struggles with her own goals.

But when the project is for someone else, she goes all out in terms of her time and attention.

And all of that is packed into each coaster. 

Please scroll through the photos to see how lovely they are.

Happy Tuesday!












No comments: