Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The Last Chocolate Rabbit

I am almost officially out of holiday chocolate, although it's taken me to June to eat through it.

The Christmas chocolate is gone. So is the Valentine's Day chocolate.

And now, the Easter chocolate is almost gone...except for one lone chocolate rabbit.



I really want this last piece of chocolate. But I'm sad to bid the actual gold-foiled rabbit good-bye.

I wound up with these chocolate rabbits somewhat randomly. Rebekah and I were purchasing post-Easter candy on sale in anticipation of Eastern Orthodox Easter when I noticed this package of chocolate Easter rabbits.

For some reason, I loved, really loved, the expression on the gold foil faces. 

So that package stayed out of the mix of the family candy just for me. And I ate them sparingly.

Now, only one remains. And I'm torn.

I really want the chocolate.

Yet I'm loathe to lose the personality.

Seriously, just look at this face. 



Still - I am out of chocolate. In fact, I've been chocolateless for nearly a week now. That is a very long time for me.

So I will probably eat this chocolate rabbit today.

Probably.

Maybe.


No comments: