Tuesday, February 28, 2023

"Reflections of Love" by Alan Hines

I'm currently reading an poem (or two or three a day, depending on size) from a poetry book that was gifted to me on Calkins Day.

You could say I'm reading it like a devotional, to better focus on and appreciate each poem - and to focus on the topic of love for a few weeks.

The poet, Alan Hines of Chicago, drove down from Chicago to gift TWO copies of his book (one Ed and one to me), after learning about Calkins Day from the owner of The Book Market in Crest Hill.

Alan Hines doesn't have a website that I could find. But he does have a Facebook page. And I know it's the right page because my photo is on it and because he recently accepted my friend request.

I also found his few dozen poetry books on Amazon. If you like poetry, please check them out.

Ed's first writing love is poetry. So I'm guessing he's already read his copy.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Alan Hines do have a web site it’s called Sudden Delivery

Denise M. Baran-Unland said...

What is the url? I'm not finding it. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Well you’ll have to Safari to find it for some reason it won’t show it n regular google its www.suddendelivery.com I don’t know what the url even means but it’s okay DONT worry about it because people can still find my books on Amazon