Monday, February 27, 2023

Gonna Flood Social Media With Fish Photos

When I was in second grade at St. Bernard Catholic School in Joliet, I was very fortunate to take a class field trip to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago.

I only have vague impressions of that trip. But all of them are magical, and I couldn't wait to return.

Well, I had to wait a handful of years, fifty-four to be exact, due to a myriad of circumstances and "life" things in the background.

So this year for Christmas, Jasmine gifted me (and Bertrand The Mouse and his Uncle Barty) with a day at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and lunch in the city.

I took lots of photos of fish, which will appear on social media for months to come on my various platforms, along with explaining why I love fish and water so much.

At any rate, Jasmine took lots of photos of me taking photos of fish.



And Jasmine also took lots of photos of Uncle Barty and Bertrand having a magical time.

But that's for another post.




No comments: