Monday, February 24, 2020

Instead...

One of my favorite weekend pastimes is writing fiction.

This weekend, after coming off an intense mental workout where work writing was concerned, I gave my mind a break.

So instead of writing fiction, I chose to

* Read a book and a half

* Get a badly needed trim for my hair

* Format a book

* Watch an Asian drama with Rebekah

* Catch up on some miscellaneous marketing for WriteOn Joliet

* Catch up on some miscellaneous (non-writing) work for the BryonySeries with Rebekah

* Walk and work out

* Run a few errands

* Take a ride to New Lenox with Daniel for video, photos, and a couple quick interviews

* Read through some of last week's writing for two novels in progress (because I couldn't stay away completely, ha ha).

What about you? How was your weekend?





No comments: