Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blech

It's just one of those days.

An almost sixty degree, rainy January; someone please remind me this IS winter in the Midwest.

Under the weather, just a sore throat and body aches, nothing dramatic enough to take to bed, just enough to be slow at work and smart enough not to power walk in the downpour.

Another curve in our circumstances, for good, I hope??

A two-hour phone conversation with a friend in crisis sapped the rest of creative thinking. While talking with him, I realized I never posted a blog today.

So I'm sitting here at my computer, eating this really great salad and trying to finish some work that isn't due yet, except that it feels great to be ahead and wondering if I'd regret one last cup coffee circa midnight when I'd rather be sleeping.

Salad's done. So's my blog post, I think.

 

No comments: