Monday, January 14, 2013

I Just Received the Loveliest Telephone Call....

...from a woman who enjoyed my An Extraordinary Life story today and wanted to add a sweet memory from her own experiences. That phone call was an oasis in an extremely trying week and full, but satisfyingly productive, day.

I had the best post planned for today, but it's rather longish; I've been answering email and taking phone calls for the last few hours; and I still have two more stories to complete for the day. If not, I risk falling behind the rest of the week (I'd rather not).

Plus, I have photos to accompany that post, and since I don't have the camera, and I don't have anyone around (i.e. kids) that knows how to post them, I'll save that literary masterpiece for Wednesday.

Just to let you know: We witnessed a miracle this weekend, and the blessings are still unfolding.

Stayed tuned.

No comments: