Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fiftteen Famous Quotes on Creativity

On Fridays I usually post a poem or link to a short story that I've particularly enjoyed. Yesterday, however, I spent most of Friday in Chicago and returned to work and two interviews. When I finally could turn my attention to the blog, the "timing" on it had already switched to Saturday. Too tired to even play with fiction, I decided to turn in early (Well, early for me on Friday).

The notion of "creativity" has been on overriding them in my life the past couple of weeks, so today I'd like to share a link to fifteen super quotes on the creative process. Whatever your creative outlet (all people express creativity in some fashion), may at least one of these quotations resonate with you.

www.twistedsifter.com/2012/03/15-famous-quotes-on-creativity

No comments: