Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sarah Stegall's Thoughts on Bryony, Part 2

6) Why did you become involved in the Bryony cookbook project?

"I wanted to be involved in something good. I love to cook and I'm always recipe hunting, so I figured I would be a positive force behind the project."


7) Why is the cookbook a good idea?

"The Bryony Series mentions food quite a bit and some of the dishes are rather entertaining. I felt readers like myself would want to try and recreate these dishes themselves."


8) Is the Bryony cookbook just another collection of recipes?

"In some ways yes, but overall not really. How many cookbooks floating around your kitchen feature eclectic recipes from the Victorian Era and the 70's?"


9) What made you take the initiative in designing the Bryony Facebook page?

"It started as a gift; I created it on Mother's Day, 2010, but ultimately I was already thinking big. I wanted to have my hands dirty in all things Bryony."


10) What elements did you add as you developed the page?

"I themed it out so readers could expect their favorite posts, pictures, songs, and so forth. I try to keep posts different and funny so readers don't lose interest."







No comments: