Good morning!
I am out the door very early this mornign and headed up north for a medical test, which is apparently (as I'm told) the only place in the state of Illinois to get this test.
At any rate, I've waited a very long time, likely longer than most people wait for a test, even though most people (including myself) typically don't look forward to these things (or the situations that lead them to the test).
Yes, I'm overall fine, nothing that should be fatal happening here.
Last night I stumbled upon a quote about "fear" often misttributed to Eleanor Roosevelt and found her real quote instead. I think it's perfect for Mondays and for anyone going through sometime hard at any momentin time.
Do you?
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every
experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to
say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing
that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ― Eleanor
Roosevelt, You Learn by Living

No comments:
Post a Comment