Monday, July 10, 2023

Of Higher Value Than Coffee

Daniel and I both love Dunkin' Midnight coffee.

So recently, when only one pod remained, I set it aside near the Keurig for Daniel to make and enjoy.

That pod sat there for more than a week. 

Because Daniel, you see, also left it for me.

Now one day when I headed downstairs to make another cup of coffee, the pod was missing. Good, I thought. Daniel drank it.

A few hours later, it was back. 

Daniel had moved the pod to clean a spill on the counter and forgot to put the pod back. But then he did, later, when he remembered.

I saw that pod and literally laughed aloud.

Now on Saturday, the pod once again disappeared (yes, keep scrolling)




Because Daniel had bought two boxes of Dunkin' Midnight (scroll one last time).



So he used the old pod and opened the box to encourage me to take a new one.

Isn't he a fine young man?



No comments: