Tuesday, October 11, 2022

A Wonderful Opportunity from "Stories R Us" and Barbara Eberhard

If you like stories and want to hear me babble, come out to "Stories R Us" at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 19 at Nik and Ivy Brewing Co.at 1026 S. State St. in Lockport.

Storyteller and photographer Barbara Eberhard is hosting the monthly event, and I am honored to be one of the artists at her opening night. Barbara asked me to read from one of my novels, and I have an excerpt ready to go!

I will also have my BryonySeries books for sale, along with other titles for sale, too.

Every person who buys one (or more) of these combinations will receive a $5 gift card to Nik and Ivy Brewing as a "thank you" gift while supplies last.

Gift cards are not limited to one per customer. But for each additional gift card, you must still purchase one of these four combinations.

1) One "regular" young adult or adult BryonySeries book (choices include any book in the "drop of blood" trilogy, Lycanthropic Summer, The Phoenix, Call of the Siren, Ruthless by Ed Calkins Steward of Tara or any of the Before the Blood books) or Nine Months of Kindness.

2) Any two books in The Adventures of Cornell Dyer series.

3) Any three books in the Bertrand the Mouse series.

4) All three of our BryonySeries cookbooks.

To check out our books, visit bryonyseries.com/general-store.

Hope to see you there!






No comments: