Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Flowers from Timothy

As I was preparing to jump onto a WriteOn Joliet meeting last Thursdau, Timothy walked through the back door of my townhome with an enormous vase of flowers for my sixtieth birthday.



And a card...


And then he had to take the flowers outside for a better photo, placing them onto the patio furniture Jasmine bought me for Mother's Day (that I've only sat on once...so far).


And here are a few closeups because the flowers are really lovely.





We love flowers in our family. I used to own many vases (before we lost the house in Channahon), and I filled the house with cut flowers every week.

I remember the cashier in the checkout once exclaming, "What lovely flowers! Who are they for?"

My answer was swift: "Me!"

Timothy buys cut flowers for himself, too, and places them around his townhome. The tall vase has the flowers is he gave me for Mother's Day this year. They are next to a vase of flowers Rebkeah bought for herself the previous week.



And a closeup view of his Mother's Day flowers:




And here are some purple/lilac roses Rebekah bought me for Calkins Day 2020 (an early Valentine's Day present).


Timothy bought me some beautiful purple roses for Mother's Day 2020, too. 



There's a saying that everything is better with flowers. What do you think?


No comments: