Monday, September 30, 2019

On the Eve of 40 Years


I wrote this column for The Herald-News on Friday, before I attended the main 40th reunion event of Providence High School's class of 1979 gathering on Saturday.

The column published on Sunday and the sentiments are the same.

About the only point I would add is that I had not realized, and neither had anyone else I asked, just how many people from our class have passed. 

A photo tribute was displayed at the welcome table, which certainly put time into perspective.

Perhaps contributed to the lack of "cliqueishness" to the event. It was truly an enjoyable night.


Looking backward and forward over four decades
Providence High School Class of '79 celebrates 40th reunion this weekend; where has the time gone?

https://www.theherald-news.com/2019/09/29/looking-backward-and-forward-over-four-decades/aokgmiu/



No comments: