Saturday, September 7, 2019

More Progress on the Ed Calkins Backstory

 Dear MOMI,
        
The back story of Ed Calkins is getting of the ground and moving faster then I typically write. 

I'm currently planning 16 chapters, six of which have rough drafts, (which means they are readable and progress the plot but may need reworking and definitely will need more detail). I do expect that this will expand as the story unfolds. 

I expect the rough drafts will take about one week per chapter. I'll write all the rough drafts before starting any refinement.(not my habit).

Permissions might be an issue. I want to stay consistent with the Bryony story line while explaining some of the content that so intrigues me (e.g. the relationship between vampires and time).

Also there is a character that might remind you of someone. She is a minor character who is crucial to the plot. Please don't sue me.

Ruthlessly yours,

Ed Calkins,

Steward of Tara



No comments: