Monday, February 25, 2019

On This Monday Morning

So I worked a lot this weekend (good, satisfying work) and almost, but not quite, finished Cornell Dyer and the Eerie Lake.

In fact, I'm one chapter and an epilogue away from the end.

But they're outlined with instructions for the details. But I'm hoping to use a little time in the early morning today and tomorrow to finish it.

A new Bertrand the Mouse book is also outlined. But that is a project for next weekend.

The formatting for the third book of Before the Blood is done. I'm in the process of giving it a final read.

In non-writing news, Rebekah and I tore the bedroom apart yesterday and did some intense spring cleaning.

It's amazing how serene a clean and organized room can feel.

Especially on Monday morning.



Illustration by Kathleen Rose Van Pelt for "Bryony."

No comments: