Monday, November 7, 2016

Any Fiction Progress This Weekend?

The answer is a resounding yes!

Although "sleeping in" (still early for most people) is extremely tempting, getting up at the same time on Saturdays is making me extremely productive. I find I do better volume and quality-wise earlier in the day than later.

The last two Saturdays I logged in about eight hours of fiction before the muse wound down, at which point I turned my attention to other activities. This has made for extremely satisfying Saturdays. When the sun goes down, I can fiddle with the story a bit more, if I'm so inclined.

This may have the additional advantage of providing some quality time with Before the Blood during weekend editor duties. I'm up again this weekend, so I'll find out then.

And speaking of novels, need to get my weekday thirty minutes in. Have a great Monday, vampire fans! :)

No comments: