Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Special April Fool's Day Message from Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara

A special holiday message from Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara.

Today is April Fools day!

This is a really exciting time of year if you happen to be (or think you are) Ed Calkins. For some reason unknown to me, a lot of people think of me on this day. But mostly I enjoy the day as a time not to be so serious about life. Its a time to drop my burden of being ruthless and literal, always seeing things for what they are, and becoming more whimsical and wacky.

Let someone who isn't Ed Calkins be the Ruthless Dictator, Steward of Tara, and spokesvamp for the IVA (Irish Vampires Association) on this day. Let some delusional fool take my role that I might blend into the unknown; the unseen. Go ahead, claim the greatness of Ed Calkins for yourself on April first.

Because on the second, I'll be back on the job...sick of being unknown and unseen.

No comments: